https://www.wpsolver.com/how-to-integrate-mediawiki-with-wordpress/ How to Integrate MediaWiki with WordPress
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:EmailUser/Astuishin -- email user
- https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Html2Wiki - html to mediawiki extension
- https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project:Support_desk - questions (including about MAGIC WORDS)
EXPIRED - 2nd edition opportunities ONLY
HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO WRITE & PUBLISH A BOOK? 🤔
Hard deadline to submit to publisher: August 31, 2020.
Do you have extra free time right now because of the Coronavirus?
We are writing a book on the
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RUSSIANS AND AMERICANS
We have begun to write the book. We need biweekly inspiration and collaboration to write it, as the founding author did with his 1st two books.
WE WILL LIST YOU AS AN AUTHOR ON THE COVER.
- There will be numerous authors, as was done with the founding author's first book.
- The book will be published by an English publishing house and be listed on Amazon.com, as the founding author's second book was.
About the founding authors 🙂
Travis Lee Bailey Travis Lee Bailey is the author of two books http://moscowamerican.com/wiki/En (scroll down to "published works") He graduated with his fourth degree in Sociology on the 11th of May 2020. Contact : MoscowAmerican@gmail.com (primary) firstname.lastname@example.org
Bailey has been a guest on Russian television & written about this subject in depth.
- Justin Bellville is the author of three books.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO help MAKING YOU AN AUTHOR! 🙂
Russian national TV appearance: The stark differences between Russians and Americans
About the founding author Dubbed in Russian
- In this edition, did not include why Russians hate ice.
Russia has often been too much for the Russians themselves—there has been just too much space, too much winter, too much suffering, too much bureaucracy, meanness, aspiration. It can certainly be too much for a visitor, no matter how sympathetic. — Alfred Kazin, Russian Sketches
Human nature and national spirit cannot be changed overnight, especially by force. One can only hope to facilitate their internal processes.— Fedor Burlatsky, “War of Civilizations? Never!”
ADD BELLVILLE SECTION. (last portion of Word document)
Refusing food the first time
OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD OLD
- See: Template:admin